Our mission at Arkiver is to save life stories.
Despite dramatic advances in technology, our personal histories are more fragile than ever. We snap more photos than ever but we rarely record the stories that convey the richness of life that pictures alone can’t capture. We lack the tools to enjoy our memories in ways that fit with our busy lifestyles. We overestimate the reliability of the hardware, software and online services that store much of the content of our lives.
Arkiver was created to solve these problems. We do this in two ways:
1) Arkiver App: We create amazing tools that enable you to collect, organize, save and share your memories.
2) Arkiver Blog: We provide information and resources that help you better manage and enjoy your memories.
The Arkiver App
Arkiver is more than just another photo sharing app. It’s a totally new way to collect, organize, share and enjoy our memories:
- A place to keep your most meaningful photos and videos.
- A place to record things said and stories not captured on camera.
- A place to store PDFs of report cards, medical records and other documents.
- A place to make every moment captured more meaningful by easily adding context and detail.
- A place that gives you control of your memories, not store them in a place you can’t access and mine it for personal data to sell to advertisers.
- A place that makes it easy to print your memories again.
- A place that helps you share memories privately with friends and family and that won’t make them sign up for an account just to see them.
- A place that is beautiful, easy to use and accessible across platforms on all your devices: phone, tablet and computer.
Arkiver is a place for you to collect, curate and share the stories of life. It’s for everybody with memories worth recording: parents, grandparents, kids, travelers, artists, journal keepers, family historians, adventurers and entrepreneurs.
It’s way more than just another photo sharing app, visit arkiver.com to learn more and sign-up for free.
The Arkiver Blog
We want to be a resource for you every step of the way from ideas for creating and capturing memories to systems for organizing and preserving them. The Arkiver Blog is where you’ll find great resources on collecting, curating, sharing and enjoying your photos, videos and other memories. We also post tips and tricks for using the Arkiver App and information on new features as they’re released.
We promise to do our best to provide you with the tools and information you need to preserve life’s precious moments. Your comments and feedback help us do better so please drop us a line anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.