We’re excited to announce the new Likes and Commenting features in Arkiver!
Easily let your friends and family know what you think about the memories they share with you– just write a comment or click the heart to show you like it.
When someone comments on a moment that you’ve shared, you’ll receive an email notification so you can see an image of the moment along with the comment without logging in.
Notifications on new Likes or Comments will also appear in your Notifications Center (the bell in the side menu). Clicking on the notification will take you to that moment.
For step-by step help on Likes and Commenting check out the Arkiver Support site.
To incorporate Likes and Commenting, we’ve totally redesigned the Moment View and it’s now cleaner and simpler than ever:
- Images in Moment View are now even larger.
- In Moment view, the side panel flips between Comments and Info – just like the old days when people wrote on the back of photos!
- The Comments panel includes Description, Likes and Comments.
- The Info panel includes, Date, People, Collections, Tags and Locations.
- In moments shared with you, there’s only the Comments panel because tags are kept private and not shown to people you share with.
- Edit everything in-place with auto saving so no more entering edit mode and manually saving descriptions and tags.
- Click the Comments title to reveal full comment history.
- Adding and editing tags looks and works way better, especially on mobile.
- “All Moments” now appears as a Collection rather than a separate menu item.
Play around with the Likes and Comments in your own moments but, better yet, share some memories privately with family and friends and see what they have to say!
Also check out these recently added features:
- Share moments and collections to Facebook. Learn more…
- Add a partner to your account (great for couples and parents!) Learn more…
We’ve got some other neat stuff in the pipeline and are always looking for ways to improve your Arkiver experience so email your ideas to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.