In today’s hectic life, good timing is, without a doubt, the most important element for success. The same goes for vacation. To take advantage of the best rates, you need to be familiar with the peak and reasonable times. The latest example comes from a price analysis report by TripAdvisor, which found that travelers can leverage amazing discounts in top destinations, simply by traveling at the right time and date.
Of course, there are a few limits to this method, as you wouldn’t want to visit a ski resort with no snow or head to the beach when it’s cold. However, in many cases, travelling at the right time can bring sky-rocketing prices way down. For more information, let’s take a look at the best time to plan vacations at the most expensive travel destinations:
- Yosemite National Park, California – Yosemite National Park is a renowned vacation destination in California where the peak time to travel is October with average rates rising to $2,114. However, if you visit the location in early December or November, you can take advantage of rates as low as $1,479.
- San Diego – The renowned city in California known for its warm climate, beaches, and parks is another expensive vacation destination. The peak time for traveling is in late May with the average rates reaching $4,120. However, if you plan a vacation in early November, the average rate falls to $1,036.
- Honolulu – The gateway to the US island chain and capital of Hawaii, Honolulu is known for its iconic beaches, shopping, and nightlife. The peak time for traveling is early January with an average rate of $3,050. But, during the month of May, these prices fall by almost $1,000.
- London – The City of Dreams is renowned for its Roman history and architecture. Usually, most people plan vacations during mid-July, where they have to pay up to $3,551. However, if you travel during early July, you can take advantage of rates as low as $1,986.
- Santorini, Greece – One of the Cyclades islands in the Aegean Sea, Santorini is a renowned and expensive destination where the peak time travel is late June. However, if you visit during February, the average rate falls to approximately $727.
So, now that you are familiar with the most reasonable times to vacation, taking advantage of the best rates won’t be a problem.
While seeing some of these amazing places be sure to check out our other awesome tips and tricks about documenting some of your most precious memories. With Arkiver it’s as easy and simple as just a few clicks. You can share, add voice recording, and so much more with every memory on Arkiver!